Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blush on and Hair electrolysis?

For me it is commonplace, I do it unconsciously, but the other day because a photographer asked me to apply the blush before eye shadow and lipstick.

One plausible explanation. It's something I learned years ago. The rouge was before my last step until I realized that sometimes leaning more eyes and lips for a good face. I began applying the rouge after the foundation work before starting and eye shadows. The change was radical. With the blush that aspect of getting a good face and often did not need to work both eyes. The result is lighter and more modern and current. This Sunday we have a super plan, let's have a barbecue at home with our friends. I feel like a bunch a calm day with good food and laughter.

And of course I'm already thinking how I will manage to be beautiful and not adhering to the situation. We propose different makeup trends as this fall to be spectacular is what your plan for the weekend.

To go for tapas: just a little mask and a bit of gloss To go to the movies or the theater: you need a more sophisticated makeup. Perfect red lip. For a romantic dinner goes for baby doll style and show yourself dukce and seductive. To go drinking: it's time for a smoke. The best bet no doubt, are the metallic tones. Lucia Isabel Beauty coach and founder and professional makeup makeup teacher. Spanish Tumundomaquillaje is a leading beauty blog portal site with information on makeup tips and blogs about fashion and hair styles.

No comments: